This privacy statement applies to the Wairarapa Maternity website, which is owned and administered by Wairarapa District Health Board Maternity Unit, New Zealand.
No need to disclose personal information
You may browse and access information contained within this website without providing personal information.
Statistical information and cookies
We collect statistical information about your visit to our website to help us improve it.
This information does not identify individuals.
We use Google Universal Analytics to collect and analyse details about the use of our website.
The information Google Analytics collects includes:
- your IP address
- the search terms you used
- the pages you accessed on the website and the links you clicked on
- the date and time you visited the website
- the referring website (if any) through which you clicked through to this website
- your operating system (eg, Windows XP, Mac OSX)
- the type of web browser you use (eg, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox)
- other incidental matters such as screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
No effort is made to identify individual visitors.
You may opt-out from having Google Analytics collect your information by disabling cookies in your browser, or by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on.
Use of statistical information
The statistical information referred to above will be viewable by website administrators and certain other DHB staff.
This privacy statement does not cover links within this site to other websites.
For any further explanations of what we do with your information, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com